New motors / Mercury Optimax
Go for the max with OPTIMAX
No Direct Fuel injected engine has seen more use, testing or success than Mercury Optimax, so it’s not surprising that Optimax repeatedly leads every DI category in power, fuel efficiency, reliability and versatility. It all adds up to a line of power units that deliver more and deliver better.
Optimax can save considerably on fuel expense, even compared to many four-stroke engines in the same power class. Lighter than four strokes in their class, the 3.0L and 2.5L Optimax models offer power-to-weight advantages on every boat and feature excellent acceleration and overall performance. Remarkably, Optimax also trolls at lower speeds than many comparable four-strokes.
• 2-Stroke DFI. Uses 45% less fuel compared to 2-stroke outboards; provides turn-key starting and smoke free operation
• Low-pressure Direct Fuel Injection (DFI). Less stress on components than competitive DFI outboards resulting in greater reliability and longer engine life
• 60A High performance Alternator. More power to keep your batteries charged
• Compact 60-degree Engine Block. Lightweight, best out-of-the-hole acceleration and top speed
• Optimax Air Compressor. For maximum combustion efficiency, minimum fuel usage and low emissions
• Smartcraft Compatible. Integrates all boat and engine functions to deliver more reliable information and a greater sense of security
• Mercury Designed Gearcase. Improved handling and higher top speeds
• More Stainless Steel Components. Optimax is built with more stainless steel components than competitive engines for longer life and less maintenance
• Mercury Propellers. Get the best performance and optimize fuel economy
• 3 Year Warranty. Three year limited factory backed warranty plus corrosion failure warranty, consult dealer for details
Are you looking for something specific?
Let us help you find exactly what you are looking for.
If you like to speak to a human being, please feel free to call us any time.
T) 011 318 8252 / 3 / 7
C) 079 694 3541/6